<$BlogRSDURL$>
Injury
Friday, September 17, 2004
 
Yesterday, I went to my primary Dr. for a follow up about my Back and I told him the last 5 day I've had very serve back pain in my lower back. His assistent gave me a shot, Toradol 30 MG, and it helped for a couple of hours, then later that evening I got real sleepy and ended up going to bed at 8:30. The next morning I woke up a 6:00 and was very dizzy and had serve back pain, it took me an hour to get out of bed and when I was walking around I felt like I was going to fall. I couldn't even stand up to go to the bathroom I had to sit down for fear I was going to fall. I got a little better and attempted to go to work, but when I got on the thruway I was dizzy but was half way there so I still went. I was only at work for a half hour and decided I couldn't do it, other people there even said I didn't look good. So I went home and have been in bed all day. I mostly feel dizzy on and off and my face gets warm and my back still hurts. I tried calling my Dr. but every time I got a busy signal and then finally a machine saying he was closed for the day. Hopefully, Saturday will be better otherwise I'll probally have to go to the ER.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger