<$BlogRSDURL$>
Injury
Friday, January 21, 2005
 
This past week was really bad. My back pain has been very painfull, Tuesday night I couldn't get to sleep until midnight because it was so painfull, the next night it again was painfull but I took a cyclobenzar pill and that made me drowsy and I ended up going to sleep at 8:30 and slept all night, the next morning I woke up a 8 and could not get out of bed for two hours because of my back.
On the case side, I met with my lawyer with my Dad on Tuesday and we went over everything, I parked on the street at a meter I put 2 hours worth of quarters in and when we got out there was a ticket on my windsheild, we were 8 minutes late, and they wonder why no one goes downtown to shop anymore, unbelievable. The next day I had to go back down again to talk to my lawyer about more stuff, this time though I parked in a ramp cause I knew it would be awhile, although it was 7 blocks away cause all the ramps close by were full.
I also saw the pain management dr. because there was a cancelation, and he is giving me another 'script for the pills I've been taking (tramdol) and set up an appointent for another set of shots in march. I am also trying to get a discgo-gram through another Dr. that would say more in depth of what wrong with my back and if I need surgery or not, it would also help my case too, so we'll see.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger