<$BlogRSDURL$>
Injury
Friday, February 11, 2005
 
I got a call from the pain management Dr. saying they got a call from no-fault that they won't pay them anymore and that they contacted me back in August saying all benefits are cut off. I have not received anything from them until last week not even the report from their Dr., so the pain management office said I have to pay $300, I told her I wasn't working because I couldn't because I can't even sit for 15 min. because of this pain from an accident that wasn't even my fault, and I said how I was supposed to pay for it, and she said 'I don't know'. I told her if she could just foward it to my Attorney and she no that it wasn't my attorney's responiblty, that it was mine. So now I'm really getting screwed from something that wasn't even my fault. Now what?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger