<$BlogRSDURL$>
Injury
Monday, February 07, 2005
 
Well, today I will finally be getting health insurance through 'healthyNY' through the state. I will probaly need it since I will be getting a discogram, which was finaly schuduled through the surgion Dr. that I've been seeing and since no fault will not probaly cover it, the cheap bastards they are :( . So that is set for March 6th and we'll have to see what happens with that whether I need surgery or not. Today I also had a back massage similar to chropractic, it helped a little but again like the other opions I've been doing doesn't get rid of the pain. I took the dog out for long walk tonight so between the walk and the massage I'm hoping I can at least get a whole night's sleep in for once, I either don't get to sleep 'till 3am or I get up at about 3 or 3:30am and don't go back to sleep till 7am for only a hour.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger