<$BlogRSDURL$>
Injury
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
 
Today I had my Pre-test for the discogram. It mostly just envolved blood work, taking my blood pressure, and they asked me my medical history. It only took about a half an hour. So now next is the actual Discogram. I have to be there at 6am but the Discogram isn't until 8am I have to be there 2 hours before in case there's a cancellation, so the Dr. doesn't have to wait, so I have to wait instead, Whatever, I just want to get this over.
Today was also a bad day for my back I had to lay on the living room floor again because it was so bad.
So far it looks good for the insurance I gave them the no-fault insurance info and when they said if I had a backup (my own) insurance I told them about the HealthyNY insurance and they looked it up online and saw they were processing it and they said that would be good enough. So, whew! at least that's covered :) .

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger